Monday, April 18, 2011

Counting Down.....

Once again, I'm counting down the days until I get to wallow in the ONLY four star event in the US: ROLEX! Cynthia will be accompanying me as she did last year, and we will be staying with my brother in lovely Paris, KY. This year, I feel a bit like a special agent (well, I'm "special", all right!), because I'm going to be one of the Ammies blogging for Ecogold! They have such a fun website, and Patricia has set up course walks, Q&A sessions, and even more for us to get a first hand look at what's going on from our "special" perspective....!

I'm only MOSTLY frazzled (as in "Mostly Dead") this spring, because I'm only juggling school and minor mis-haps rather than those AND competing. I was out of all but the first event this spring because my beloved Paddy fractured a splint bone in his near inside hind. He's feeling much better two weeks post surgery....so I have high hopes that May we'll be back in the saddle again, getting ready for fall.

So until we're a wee bit closer to actual ROLEX time, here's to everyone staying healthy, and for safe travels and safe rides!

No comments:

Post a Comment